My deranged world

"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug."
Welcome to my lightning bug zoo.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why I don’t and wont write about any “serious” stuff here:

This is no book review . Just some answers. My friends really liked my decision to create a blog, but not necessarily the blog (“thank god, it is at least better than those bunch of psychos, you called friends at different points of time” (?)- according to my best buddy)
So here you go.
“Graphic-novel is an oxymoron kiddo, call them comics. God I thought u were intellectual”,
-Yes I call them graphic novels. Try reading “Maus”, that would shut you up for good.Regarding the second question, no am no intellectual. I just have some kurtas. Lolz.
“You silly girl, why don’t you write about serious things, you were discussing about ethnic cleansing and ended up writing about a thriller”
-I write and analyze so many serious things day long (capitalism, dollar mechanism, Indian export potential, WTO, list goes on and on), so I would write about silly things only for my blog. And that also in this lousy manner. Between I love the way you write dude, why don’t you teach me a thing or two? (the intended “monkey” would understand).
Its very sweet of you people that you reserved this telling-offs for gtalk, ym or phone, but I wont mind if you post also. Love you all. God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Neither i am intellectual (let it be for JNUIITES) nor enough intelligent to match what you have written... We are different in opinion, morality and so is our understanding regarding things, even then we have enjoyed and enjoy a great relation of friendship. I am all thanks to you to mention me.. keep vomiting your thoughts and make us feel the nausea.. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "psychos, you called friends at different points of time":-) You know what I feel! No one is psycho,but everyone has some motives. The more you mix with people, the more you'll be able to know those motives. That will help you to polish/enrich your motives in life. But above all these will help you to know people better. Our whole life is a journey and we need to know our co-travelers in the way. My friend, take some time out and think of them (the psychos) from a third person's perspectives and you will discover some hidden mysteries....

    ReplyDelete